Depending on the kind of disability one possesses, people find it difficult to engage in daily chores and perform activities around their homes. From things as simple as cooking and cleaning can become a hassle if the person is living with a disability. If a person’s disability is preventing them from doing the chores efficiently, it is likely that the NDIS support plan will include services for Household Tasks.
Sensible Care is a certified Household Tasks NDIS provider. We help participants in a variety of tasks such as:
- vacuuming and mopping floors
- dusting and wiping surfaces
- kitchen cleaning including sinks, taps, benches, microwaves
- bathrooms including toilets, showers and baths
Our services are not restricted to those inside the house, but also activities such as:
- backyard cleaning,
- grocery shopping,
- garbage disposal,
- and other permissible household tasks under the individual’s support plan.